- QAR, RAS, SAT, TAU, _____
In this series, the third letter is repeated as the first letter of the next segment. The middle letter, A, remains static. The third letters are in alphabetical order, beginning with R.
- CMM, EOO, GQQ, _____, KUU
The first letters are in alphabetical order with a letter skipped in between each segment: C, E, G, I, K. The second and third letters are repeated; they are also in order with a skipped letter: M, O, Q, S, U.
- ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, _____, MLNA
The second and forth letters in the series, L and A, are static. The first and third letters consist of an alphabetical order beginning with the letter E.
- FAG, GAF, HAI, IAH, ____
The middle letters are static, so concentrate on the first and third letters. The series involves an alphabetical order with a reversal of the letters. The first letters are in alphabetical order: F, G, H, I , J. The second and fourth segments are reversals of the first and third segments. The missing segment begins with a new letter.
- The number in the question below is to be codified in the following code.
Digit: 5 3 7 1 4 9 6 2 8
Letter: C J O X N Q T Z F
Find the code for 163542
As given 1 is coded as X, 6 is coded as T, 3 is coded as J, 5 is coded as C, 4 is coded as N and 2 is coded as Z. So 163542 is coded as XTJCNZ.
- SCD, TEF, UGH, ____, WKL
There are two alphabetical series here. The first series is with the first letters only: STUVW. The second series involves the remaining letters: CD, EF, GH, IJ, KL.
- If 'P' means 'divison', 'T' means 'addition', 'M' means 'subtraction', and 'D' means 'multiplication', then what will be the value of the following expression?
12 M 12 D 28 P 7 T 15 = ?
12 - 12 * 28 / 7 + 15
= 12 - 12 x 4 + 15 = 12 - 48 + 15 = -21
- In a certain language, if Violet is called as Green, Green is called as Red, Red is called as Brown, Brown is called as Orange, Orange is called as Yellow, Yellow is called as Blue and Blue is called as Indigo, then what is the colour of human blood in that language?
Human blood is Red in colour and Red is called Brown in that language.
- If JOSEPH is coded as FKOALD, then GEORGE will be coded as:
Each letter of the word is moved four step back to decode it. So, GEORGE will be CAKNCA.
- In a code, CORNER is written as GSVRIV. How can CENTRAL be written in that code?
Each letter of the word is moved four steps forward to obtain the code.